||February 11th, 2013 21:22
Enemy: Classic games mashed together and remade as a roguelike
I just posted a Kickstarter for an indie game I've been making at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1209639165/enemy
. The quick summary is:
- Characters, items, and environments are an eclectic mashup of many classic games
- Everything is procedurally generated, including the storyline and final boss
- Detailed turn-based combat system, inspired by the 1994 classic, X-Com
- Realistic physics simulation allows for a rich variety of tactical options
- Permanent death ensures that combat is always tense
Here's a few screens:
I'd really like to hear what people here think.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:02.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch