RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mars - New Screens (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19540)

Dhruin February 16th, 2013 00:47

Mars - New Screens
 
VG247 has four new screens from Spiders' Mars: War Logs.
More information.

joxer February 16th, 2013 00:47

Is this really RPG?
For real?

Lemme see…
Quote:

it includes a kind of science-is-indistinguishable-from-magic thing called Technomancy, equipment crafting, and lots of NPC conversations.
Sold.
Where do I preorder?

Couchpotato February 16th, 2013 16:27

The games art style looks like it was influenced by Frank Herbert's Dune. That's a good thing in my opinion. I enjoyed there last two rpg's so I'm more than sure I will enjoy there next one.

Cacheperl February 17th, 2013 13:44

So you played "Faery: Legends of Avalon"? Or what other second RPG besides Of Orcs and Men do you refer to?

In case… is that Faery game any good?

MigRib February 17th, 2013 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couchpotato (Post 1061184629)
The games art style looks like it was influenced by Frank Herbert's Dune. That's a good thing in my opinion. I enjoyed there last two rpg's so I'm more than sure I will enjoy there next one.

It does look good. What about Of Orcs and Men, Steinbeck's reference apart - which caught my attention, but not enough - is the game any good? It looked a bit too linear…

Couchpotato February 17th, 2013 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MigRib (Post 1061184704)
It does look good. What about Of Orcs and Men, Steinbeck's reference apart - which caught my attention, but not enough - is the game any good? It looked a bit too linear…

If your looking for story oriented rpg's then yes both Of Orcs and Men and Faery: Legends of Avalon are very good. Game of Thrones surprised me also.

Just expect a linear rpg. You basically follow a path with a few side quests. They throw in a little choice and consequence options to.

joxer February 17th, 2013 19:19

Faery game is good, but short.
And it definetly isn't anythig like this on pics here.

Couchpotato February 17th, 2013 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by joxer (Post 1061184747)
Faery game is good, but short.
And it definetly isn't anythig like this on pics here.

The one negative is that Faery: Legends of Avalon was indeed short. At least the other games are at least 20+hrs or more.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch