- Indie RPG
||February 24th, 2013 18:38
RPG After Reset announced
Seems we have another indie developer trying there hand at a fallout like unity game. The concept sounds good. But be warned something about the project as posted on the NMA website bring doubt on the project.
After Reset™ - a classic roleplaying open word game with old school top view, which action takes place in the future on Earth dying slowly after nuclear cataclysm that buried nearly all life on the planet.
Planet Earth. 132 years after the "Reset," the thermonuclear apocalypse which ended human civilization. Around one third of the globe is covered by "Yellow Zones," where the ruins of cities are covered with radioactive dust. In these areas, Anarchist "Survivor" groups have taken control, and uncontaminated food and drinking water are valued at parity with human life. Another third of the Earth is in the agony of the "Red Zones," the epicenters of the deadly anomalies which arose as a result of a nuclear chain reaction in the atmosphere, and the morphing of the planet. The majority of terrestrial organisms are not capable of surviving in the "Red Zones," which makes it a perfect home for mutants and "guests" from deep space. The planet is unrecognizable and empty…
• DEEP AND EMOTIONAL STORY: it makes you feel nostalgic for the classics of RPG, such as Fallout 1/2, Torment Planescape, or Baldur’s Gate.
• REALISTIC AND SERIOUS ATMOSPHERE: you are immersed in the tragic story of a dying world, surviving every day traveling among the ruins and anomalies, stealing and trading information, and interacting with other survivors.
• BRANCHING CHARACTER-DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM: Think, plan, and play through the development of your character in any way you choose, using our huge system of characteristics, items, perks, and skills, in the style of the best features of D20 and S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
• TOOLSET FOR CUSTOM CONTENT CREATIVITY: build and share your own adventure modules at the post-apocalyptic world of After Reset™ with the powerful Wormwood Toolset™ of the sort of Aurora/Electron Toolset.
• MULTYPLAYER PERSISTENT WORLDS AND FREE DEDICATED SERVERS: launch your own dedicated Persistent Worlds on the basis of custom made modules and play on them with your friends.
||February 24th, 2013 22:19
Looks promising. I will definitely keep my eye on it.
Man, the PC just has a ridiculous amount of cool RPGs, either coming in the future or already released. There's not enough hours in the day to play them all.
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:17.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch