RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Witcher 3 - New Screens (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19679)

Myrthos March 1st, 2013 23:57

Witcher 3 - New Screens

Here are 12 screens of The Witcher 3. Click on any of the images and browse through the rest. Enjoy!
More information.

rjshae March 1st, 2013 23:57

Purdy.

So will we be able to sail our own boat?

joxer March 2nd, 2013 00:11

NO BOOBS?!
I protest!

I hope for the fix (new sshots) soon.

vurt March 2nd, 2013 00:21

Looks quite bad, but i'm guessing/hoping most of it is more like concept at this stage. Really odd with the black outline around some models, while some doesnt have it, looks like they've been cut/pasted into the pictures, lightning is really off too. Witcher 2 looked more impressive imo.

Fluent March 2nd, 2013 00:26

Some of those screenshots are just jaw-dropping. Wow. The world looks so ominous and full of mystery.

Moriendor March 2nd, 2013 00:30

These screenshots were taken with the DirectX 9 renderer. When the game is finished next year it's supposed to shine in full DirectX 11 glory.
German mag PC Games got to see a demo of the game and they said that the game looks slightly better than The Witcher 2 in its current (early) state. It will look a lot better in a year from now. Don't worry.

Zloth March 2nd, 2013 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by joxer (Post 1061186560)
NO BOOBS?!
I protest!

Oh come on, didn't you see all the sheep in the second picture? That's always been enough for us gamers before, why make such outlandish demands now!? <insane grin>

rjshae March 2nd, 2013 04:14

I'm sure the jiggle physics will be state of the art.

Jeez, now I sound like some college kid.

xSamhainx March 2nd, 2013 05:02

At least we get some dwarf tits in Dragon Commander, this is bullshit

Couchpotato March 2nd, 2013 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSamhainx (Post 1061186605)
At least we get some dwarf tits in Dragon Commander, this is bullshit

I haven't seen a female dwarf in the two witcher games. Geralt would probably tap that.:biggrin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjshae (Post 1061186599)
I'm sure the jiggle physics will be state of the art.
Jeez, now I sound like some college kid.

Just imagine the mods if the game is coming with mod support. Just look at all the Bethesda mods. Go Go super jiggle.:leer:

I'm amazed at how many there are. Most of them are the top mods also.

Mithter Thibbs March 3rd, 2013 13:50

Only game (that I haven't already helped fund) that I'm actually looking forward to right now. Looks a little rough in places from the screenshots, but also just as full of atmosphere and ambiance as I was expecting from this title.

I just hope the game doesn't end up crippling my 'puter.

rikus March 5th, 2013 19:58

the screenshots looks like a bloody computer wallpaper.. really amazing feat with the landscapes.

rune_74 March 5th, 2013 21:08

It looks a lot like skyrim so far, look at the northern side of the map for skyrim.