RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wasteland 2 - Help Us Pick The Wasteland 2 Logo (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20204)

Couchpotato April 28th, 2013 06:20

Wasteland 2 - Help Us Pick The Wasteland 2 Logo

InXile has a new poll on the Wasteland 2 forums to help select the games new logo.
Quote:

We've been posting versions of the Wasteland 2 logo and tweaking it based on feedback. On top of the great suggestions we've gotten, we also received some good submissions from the community, and we've selected a few that we think could work. These images - especially the fan-submitted ones - are still subject to minor tweaks and changes, but we wanted your opinion on which one you feel is best.

Keep in mind the logo could go on the T-shirts and its design should stand out for that. Colors will be changed depending on T-shirt color requirement
More information.

Drithius April 28th, 2013 06:20

-

-

-

-

-

-

Definitely the 4th one for me; although I'm in the minority it would seem.

ikbenrichard April 28th, 2013 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drithius (Post 1061195289)
-

-

Definitely the 4th one for me; although I'm in the minority it would seem.

If you like minimalistic then your choice would be indeed best in my opinion.
My choice is the one with the star since because I find the star an important detail.

Carnifex April 28th, 2013 17:36

I like the Desert Rangers one, really brings back memories of the first game for me.

-Carn

xSamhainx April 28th, 2013 18:58

I'm boring. I'll take the 3rd one down

jhwisner April 28th, 2013 19:13

As long as it isn't the first one.

Couchpotato April 28th, 2013 20:10

The second one fits the game, but apparently the majority want number three.:(

ikbenrichard April 28th, 2013 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couchpotato (Post 1061195369)
The second one fits the game, but apparently the majority want number three.:(

I too didn't see that one coming.

Drithius April 28th, 2013 21:27

I really don't like the second one; the "Desert Rangers" text makes for a convoluted title. Now that I look at them more, however, I'm really startling to like the last option - it blends the original title in quite nicely.

edit: really like this alternative presented later in the thread by a fellow called paradox-fi:

Dez April 28th, 2013 22:31

I won't lose good night sleep over this, but definitely the second one with desert rangers! :) It fits perfectly to the game's theme.

Charles-cgr April 29th, 2013 09:12

The problem with the second one is that it does seem to add "Desert Rangers" as a subtitle, which isn't really intended. The last one seems to be using the cover of the original game, making it a good choice to me if minimalism isn't a requirement. I get why the third one is getting the votes since minimalism seems to appeal to many and the overgrowth of vegetation seems to have supplanted the radiated desert environment.

JDR13 April 29th, 2013 12:12

The first two are both kind of cheesy looking to me, and the last one is just sort of "meh" imo. I would definitely choose between the third and forth logos.

DArtagnan April 29th, 2013 12:14

4th one no contest - if you ask me.

None of them are particularly well done, however.

rjshae April 30th, 2013 05:23

I really dislike the mechanics of that forum. It's squirrely.