RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wasteland 2 - New Screenshot (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21323)

Myrthos July 29th, 2013 14:08

Wasteland 2 - New Screenshot
 
A new screenshot for Wasteland 2 showed up on their Tumblr page detailing a train yard with a smiling train.

Link to larger image.

More information.

GuybrushWilco July 29th, 2013 14:08

Thomas the Tank Engine survives the apocalypse.

Maylander July 29th, 2013 15:01

Thomas was awesome.

GothicGothicness July 29th, 2013 15:15

That's one huge resolution screenshot :P

GhanBuriGhan July 29th, 2013 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothicGothicness (Post 1061210129)
That's one huge resolution screenshot :P

It works on the frontpage, if you want to avoid using a spyglass ;)

Myrthos July 29th, 2013 15:52

Yes apparently the link is lost when it is moved to the forums, so I've added it.

Yme July 29th, 2013 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maylander (Post 1061210125)
Thomas was awesome.

The best!

rjshae July 29th, 2013 19:51

From the full-sized shot, it looks like they have implemented distance blur.

GuybrushWilco July 29th, 2013 19:59

Well, Thomas survived, but I'm not sure he's so friendly anymore!

Lucky Day July 29th, 2013 21:47

Surviving nuclear Armageddon? He thought he could, he thought he could…


Roq July 29th, 2013 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuybrushWilco (Post 1061210186)
Well, Thomas survived, but I'm not sure he's so friendly anymore!

Although I wouldn't want to admit to being a TTE geek, I think that's probably not Thomas himself, but James the Red Engine. Not sure what the fat controller would make of that expression!?

Maylander July 30th, 2013 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roq (Post 1061210228)
Although I wouldn't want to admit to being a TTE geek, I think that's probably not Thomas himself, but James the Red Engine. Not sure what the fat controller would make of that expression!?

Yes, or a rusty Henry or Gordon. It's definitely too big to be Thomas or Percy.

Myrthos July 30th, 2013 10:22

Apparently I am old enough to not have a clue what you guys are talking about ;)

wiretripped July 30th, 2013 14:06

Reminds me of Blaine the Mono somehow, from Stephen King's Dark Tower series. :)

screeg July 30th, 2013 14:17

Is it just me, or does this screen seem not so polished as ones we've seen before? It looks especially drab compared to their alpha video a couple months back.

The Walkin' Dude July 30th, 2013 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by screeg (Post 1061210329)
Is it just me, or does this screen seem not so polished as ones we've seen before? It looks especially drab compared to their alpha video a couple months back.

Haven't followed the development much, but why release just one screenshot? Actually, now I realize why I didn't follow the development.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch