RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dragon Age: Inquisition - Tell Us Your Questions (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21643)

Couchpotato August 26th, 2013 14:57

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Tell Us Your Questions

Game Informer wants you to ask them any questions you may have about Dragon Age: Inquisition. Bioware may answer your question in a new podcast.

Quote:

As part of our ongoing coverage of Dragon Age: Inquisition, we're going to be recording a chat with one of the minds behind the game. If you have a burning question for BioWare, this is your chance to ask it.

Here's what you do: Ask your question(s) in the comments below. We're going to harvest the whole batch at the end of the day on Monday, August 26. Then, we're going to hand-pick which questions we bring up during the Q&A session. After we have everything recorded, we're going to post the discussion as a special edition podcast in a couple weeks.

So, post away and maybe you'll hear BioWare address your question!

More information.

Yme August 26th, 2013 14:57

My question: Will you make it good?

joxer August 26th, 2013 17:01

My question:
Will it please, pretty please, not have:
- multiplayer of any kind
- items/stuff expensive and worthless ripoff of Maxis/Sims DLC
- mobspawns out of thin air

rjshae August 26th, 2013 17:27

What I'd like to know is whether they are going to give use better, more intelligent camera control this time? Having to frequently re-tilt the camera to the angle I prefer is not an enjoyable way to play.

HiddenX August 26th, 2013 17:57

Could you make the next game without awesome buttons?

ChaosTheory August 26th, 2013 18:06

So was she really a pirate, or just dressed like one?

mugsyman August 26th, 2013 19:04

Looking to learn more about combat, hope it is more like Origins. It may be an incorrect assessment, but I always felt a there was a lack of variety in Origins… fight some weak darkspawn group, now a better one, now a really better one….

kalniel August 26th, 2013 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugsyman (Post 1061215603)
Looking to learn more about combat, hope it is more like Origins. It may be an incorrect assessment, but I always felt a there was a lack of variety in Origins… fight some weak darkspawn group, now a better one, now a really better one….

I dunno - shrieks really ripped my parties up the first few times :p

Pongo August 26th, 2013 19:08

Did pirates really wear mini-skirts and thigh high boots? (And sound incredibly posh? ;) )

rjshae August 26th, 2013 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pongo (Post 1061215606)
Did pirates really wear mini-skirts and thigh high boots? (And sound incredibly posh? ;) )

Well of course they did. How else did they ride their were-shark mounts?

JDR13 August 26th, 2013 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugsyman (Post 1061215603)
It may be an incorrect assessment, but I always felt a there was a lack of variety in Origins… fight some weak darkspawn group, now a better one, now a really better one….

Nothing incorrect at all about that assessment. The lack of enemy variety was definitely something I noticed in DA:O. Especially in areas like the Deep Roads where it seemed like neverending ambushes from Darkspawn with the occasional pack of giant spiders thrown in.