RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Skyrim - ENB Water Overhaul (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22118)

Couchpotato October 12th, 2013 01:51

Skyrim - ENB Water Overhaul
 
ENBSeries creator Boris Vorontsov has released a new video for Skyrim with some new water effects in his upcoming ENBSeries update.



Quote:

Procedural caustic generated from water textures and dispersion. Upcoming effect of ENBSeries graphic enchancement for TES Skyrim

More information.

joxer October 12th, 2013 01:51

Goddamnit why didn't he made that in TheWitcher games?

Oh, yea, why would he, they made it themselves.

Couchpotato October 12th, 2013 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by joxer (Post 1061221864)
Goddamnit why didn't he made that in TheWitcher games?

Oh, yea, why would he, they made it themselves.

Look someones jealous because water has never looked this good in any Witcher game.;) Anyways I like to use his mod and Sweet FX in a variety of different games anyway.

Capt. Huggy Face October 12th, 2013 02:55

I was fine with the water before. *shrugs*

What has always bothered me about Skyrim is there is freaking snow everywhere and not one damn footprint is left in it. If eating up RAM was a problem, couldn't they just make them fade quickly, like other games do? I could've lived with that. Haven't looked in a while, but no one had made a mod for this last time I did. I thought for sure that would be one of the first mods…

Fluent October 12th, 2013 03:05

I have footprints in the snow mod for Skyrim. It's just called "Footprints", I think.

Couchpotato October 12th, 2013 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluent (Post 1061221889)
I have footprints in the snow mod for Skyrim. It's just called "Footprints", I think.

Yep I also like to use cloaks and weather mods to go along with it. Nothing better than getting wet, or freezing in the snow. Those mods aren't for everyone though as they add allot of realism.

Capt. Huggy Face October 12th, 2013 03:44

Thanks, guys. All of those sound awesome. I'll have to look again.

wolfgrimdark October 12th, 2013 12:57

Yea I have Footprints, Wet and Cold (see your breath, people equip appropriate items for the weather, water drips on skim, steam, ash effects, etc.), then there is Splash! That shows splashes of water when it rains, supreme fog, Frostfall (which is fun even if you lower the exposure to .1 so you get all the fun stuff if you don't want to be building a campfire every hour), and lots more.

kinnsy October 12th, 2013 13:53

Quote:

What has always bothered me about Skyrim is there is freaking snow everywhere and not one damn footprint is left in it.
Not one single bit of yellow snow either. :)

DarNoor October 12th, 2013 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgrimdark (Post 1061221933)
Yea I have Footprints, Wet and Cold (see your breath, people equip appropriate items for the weather, water drips on skim, steam, ash effects, etc.), then there is Splash! That shows splashes of water when it rains, supreme fog, Frostfall (which is fun even if you lower the exposure to .1 so you get all the fun stuff if you don't want to be building a campfire every hour), and lots more.

I've never heard of Splash. Is that on Nexus or Steam Workshop?

rjshae October 12th, 2013 19:06

Gorgeous. Now I want to go for a swim — too bad it's frickin' freezing out.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch