Predicting the future

Some of that is frightening!!

I was going to highlight and quote the worst and most realized ones, then I saw that they almost all had been realized--schools, UN, art, morals, "globalization".

I like to think that the Communists are just another face of the monster, though.Communism is a tool of the power-hungry just like Capitalism can be. It's just easier to use, has different tweak-points. It's all mind control, whether the controller is The State machine or the "liberal" press.

Interesting and scary stuff, roqua.

all i know
is that i would not see human advertisements
people shaking/spinning signs on
countless streetcorners
the ultimate blurbs
eclipsing soon the beggars
in a communist land

Just because some of the events have happened it would be stupid to think that it alludes to it being a communist ploy. The events that have occurred are a simple result of social evolution.

Communist countries suffer the same malaise, China cannot recover Taiwan, Russia cannot even recover a few rogue states.

Ah, come on. Many of thoose points make perfect sense in the modern world, regardless of political alignment, and noone who studied history and lived in the free countries would be prepared to try communism again.

I am alot more worried about how close the US is to teocracy, which will be the downfall of the western civilization, the developed world and freedom as we know it.

This is NOT funny
Q/A

Last edited:
He's an extremist as well, just from the opposite PoV!! It's still fear mongering. In some ways he is little different from Hitler in the METHOD he is using, (not necessarily the ideas)!!
That should wind a few people up!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom