DOSBox 0.72 Released
Thanks to stealth for writing in to point out a new version of DOSbox has been released:
and new version (0.60) of DOSBox Game Launcher
* Should fully support DOSBox 0.72!
* Relative paths! The ability to freely move DBGL and/or your games directories around without the need for reconfiguration! Read more about this over here
* More relative paths! A new 'migrate profiles'-dialog is available to relocate your DBGL games to the new dosroot. That is, all stored path information in DBGL is relocated. You will have to move your games files yourself, afterwards.
* The database-connection is now configurable in Settings.conf, so it should be possible to connect to a remote profile database! (not tested as of yet)
* Thumbs are now displayed using anti-aliasing, and you can open the containing folder by right-clicking them.
* Likewise, there is an 'open folder' menu entry for dosbox versions, too.
* SWT (GUI library) was updated to 3.3
* Lots and lots of code refactoring.
Thanks Dark Savant - I love DOSBox but have to admit to always using a GUI front end :)
I'll have to give that Frontend a try. I've been using D.O.G. which I quite like.
New release from Daum Cafe, based on DOSBox 0.72
|All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:58.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch