RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dragon Age: Origins (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Spoiler- witherfang (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9825)

Busyhandz February 7th, 2010 13:21

Spoiler- witherfang

What am I doing wrong, or out of order? I have killed everything inside and outside of the werewolves lair, I have become an Arcane Warrrier here, I have the last piece of the Juggernat armor, but no sign of Witherfang.

I have the PC version, the xbox version say's you click on a small blackish pool of water (fountain). Is that the same pool I used to open up the Metal door to get the armor originaly? If it is it doesn't give me the option to make the Boss appear. Also I don't recall meeting The Lady of the Forest, just the Boy spirit.

Help! How do you complete 'Nature of the Beast' quest?

Dasale February 7th, 2010 15:06

No it's not the same pool, it's a large pool of water on ground like a hole in ground. You haven't explored a section and it's not a locked part. you have certainly a not explored part of the map, look there, it's probably a whole section not yet explored.

Out of context: Who wrote DAO dungeons was small and linear?

EDIT: A possible problem with this pool is that You didn't realize it was here and you didn't notice a cursor change if that can happen on a console version. Check the wiki if you get stuck, this link show the map where there's the exit with the pool:
Spoiler – Map Link

purpleblob February 9th, 2010 11:56

I personally think DAO dungeons are unneccessarily long and tedious. But hey, thats my opinion. About witherfang:

Spoiler – witherfang

Dasale February 9th, 2010 19:50

Lol, but at least they aren't as much boring that the BG2 Irenicus Dungeon Crap, there's even a mod to avoid play it, that says all, show me any other game having a mod like that. :biggrin:

Grandor Dragon February 11th, 2010 00:49

Fallout 2.
Oblivion.

Next question :)

bkrueger February 11th, 2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandor Dragon (Post 1060997159)
Fallout 2.
Oblivion.

With regard to Oblivion you don't even need a mod: you can avoid the whole game!

Dasale February 11th, 2010 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandor Dragon (Post 1060997159)
Fallout 2.
Oblivion.

Oblivion is a crap so no surprise and I never enjoyed Fallout 2 enough to play much of it, when Fallout 1 is a favorite and you know what? The beginning of Fallout 1 is captivating, hard to explain why but it is.

Last time I replayed Fallout 1 plenty years after last play, I get glued by the beginning. Last time I replayed BG2 plenty years after last play, I get very fast bored by Irenicus Dungeon.

txa1265 February 12th, 2010 00:19

Wow … even a specific quest info question turns into a Oblivion bashing thread … I thought we had a specific thread for that?

Corwin February 12th, 2010 01:35

We do, so please use it!! :)

Dasale February 12th, 2010 18:40

Yes good idea, ban Oblivion word from the whole forum but the topic dedicated to it. I vote for this. :)

txa1265 February 12th, 2010 21:24

The initial reason for that thread was that every threadbwas turning into an Oblivion bashing session … and to an extent it is happening again due to ME2

Dasale February 13th, 2010 10:42

I quote I'm the only one here who posted something in topic. :rolleyes: