View Single Post

October 21st, 2008, 21:38
I'm with Rendelius on this one. Sacred 2 is lot of fun to play but there are a lot of both minor and major bugs. The minor range from graphical errors to quests not exactly going as planned and the major bugs cause frequent CTD.

Luckily the game saves every time you move from and indoor environment to an outdoor environment and when activating obelisk (respawn points) so there is not necessarily that much wasted effort that needs to be redone, but it is very annoying nonetheless.

Given Ascaron's history with bugs, it might just be an advantage to get the console version of Sacred 2 (although I can't quite see how the game is to be played with a gamepad).

"Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves." - Commander Vimes in Thud! by Terry Pratchett

fatBastard()

Hello, I'm a Zombaholic