View Single Post

December 2nd, 2008, 17:00
Originally Posted by Sir Markus View Post
Never played Star Trail; most people I know who played all three said that was the best.
I'm not sure where that myth comes from but imho Star Trail is the worst out of the three games. All it has over Blade of Destiny is a more colorful UI with a few new features and a slightly bigger equipment inventory. Everything else is lacking, e.g. the reason attic dropped the traveling from Shadows over Riva is that it was pointless in Star Trail: there was nothing to be found. There are only two quests in that game and one of them is a joke/easter egg.

Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
Hm, it would be even cheaper if they put both the English-language version and the German-language version both on the DVD … One pressing, all countries included ! So to say.
I'm not sure how they going to fit the games on one DVD (all the CD versions of the games have CD Audio music, it's the only reason Star Trail came on two CDs). I guess we all have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
By the way, I honestly donÄ't know whether this game series was ever translated into other languages … I wold be happy to know if this was done, then …
I have seen screenshots of a Spanish language version of Shadows over Riva. You can still dig up the old German attic website to see where the games were released by U.S. Gold.

noctrun

Watcher