View Single Post

December 16th, 2008, 08:55
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
Speaking of death, I've also faced more of it during this little vacation to Durlag's than I have the entire course of the game. Good Lord of the Tigers, some of the fights (such as the 4 wards) took me like 10-15 tries, and had I not had oil of speed, I may not have been able to pull it off. I normally dont use the buff potions, but Ive had to use them a few times now. Oh glot, those greater wyverns lol.

Lol reading your post brings back a lot of fond memories Sammy. Indeed Durlag's Tower was a real b*tch at times. I actually thought the Isle of Werewolves was just as hard though.

Buff potions are a necessity, not an option, in some parts of TotSC.

Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
I guess now that I'm seeing the downside of rolling w/ no wizard, I put Safana in that slot. Her damage is a great consistent helper for everyday mobs, when it comes to the "big fights" I'm really starting to lament the absence of a high-powered caster. My crew right now is Paladin Sammy, Khalid, Jaheira, Branwen, Imoen, and Safana.
Tough way to go. I like to have Dynaheir in my party in BG1, as well as dual-classing Imoen into a thief\mage.

JDR13

SasqWatch