View Single Post

December 17th, 2008, 02:28
I am currently playing Silent Hill: Homecoming. I have played all games of the series, including Orphan on mobile and Origins on PSP. Since Silent Hill 2, the feel of the game simply haven't been there for me, even if I found SH4 far more creepy than SH3 and Origins (SH "0"). SH5 (homecoming) converts the game into an action game, following the lead of the Resident Evil frenchise, and the game end up rather unsatisfying for me. The psychology and the emotion is gone. Furthermore, it's a quite frustrating game. In one sequence I had to defeat eight difficult monsters and a swarm of bugs before I could save again. I had to replay that part over and over again like six times and was ready to give up towards the end. I will probably finish it anyway though. I am about 40% through.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM