View Single Post

December 17th, 2008, 14:46
Even though there were many releases, it was still a lousy year for PC gaming (rp genre included). Many titles turned out bad which I think is actually good thing since I have more time to catch up on all releases.

My vote for best rpg goes for either mass effect or fallout3 but I havent yet played the latter. NWN2 Zehir is propably good too but I dont vote ad&d because the subgenre is so overproduced that it doesnt really stand out from the crowd.

For mmos the choice is clear. Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria comes first with AoC close second due to its technical problems. Both games promote story elements which are my only remaning interest when it comes to new mmos. I would like dynamic GvG too but they dont really make such mmos anymore. Shadowbane, WW2OL, Planescape are all old. Darkfall is the only new one but it doesnt look good.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; December 17th, 2008 at 18:18.

zakhal

VideoGamingWaste