View Single Post

December 17th, 2008, 17:04
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
Why are people griping about games that are not set to release until 2009? Either I missed something, or this poll is for THIS year, meaning, the game had to have been released between January 2008 and now.

We're desperatly hoping for a better year next year. Many games that appeal to my Niche look like they're going to be released next year. AoD, Eschalon 2, even MAYBE Ultima 6 mod for DS(not sure about that one because haven't been checking up on the status lately). The one game that I'm looking foreward to above all others is Frayed Nights. I'm not sure how far along he is and it's a safe bet it won't be released next year, but that will be the first "Blob" type RPG I've played since Wizardry 8.

Funny I'm not really happy about anything being released by a major publisher next year, unless The Witcher 2 is magically finished in record time and MAYBE Dragon Age, that is a big mabye though.

Diablo 3 sounds interesting, but I've had enough of them. Sacred 2 will be enough Diablo style play for quite a while.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team