View Single Post

February 12th, 2009, 14:59
Somewhere along the way, I think you missed a bit of story. Did you find the Rapax Queen at the Away Camp? She would have helped explain why everyone there was hostile, even if you are a Templar. No major loss. You accomplished what you were supposed to finish for that map.

Speaking of Templars, if you hadn't lost that rank when you showed up at the away camp, what were you doing about the character that's "lovesick" for Al-Sedexus? That's actually a very major stat/skill penalty. Probably oughta take care of that problem.

I think you're really going to enjoy some parts of Ascension Peak. There's a few plot call-backs that you're really going to appreciate. Then, there's a major huge buttload of combat, although there's lots of new critters (both, types and uniques) to tackle.

Once you finish up, then you can start all over again. After all, you still need to ally with the Trang and ally with the Umpani. I think you missed a couple things in the Rapax Castle that you could discover. So many things to see, so many things to do. New parties to build, new classes to try. Come join the cult, oh Rampant One.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer