Thread: Retrying NWN 2
View Single Post

February 17th, 2009, 16:38
Originally Posted by Prime Junta View Post
I almost never use puppet mode. Instead, I tweak the spellcasting and ability usage settings for each of the characters to stop them from doing damn-fool things, and use the "broadcast command" feature a lot — as in "stand your ground/attack nearest/follow me." Very rarely I hit the "AI off" button (bottom left), to take full control of the party.
Eh? what's that broadcast command? I can't find it in the keyboard mappings anywhere

Originally Posted by Prime Junta View Post
It certainly did, but the changes were included in the patch released with MotB. IOW, you don't need to have MotB installed to get the new camera controls.
Game is 1.21 I think right now, checking patch history it seems it jumped from 1.13 to 1.21 so you're probably right. I don't really have a problem with the camera, specially now that I 'detached' it from the main PC, now it just stays and moves wherever I want it to (It stills acts up whenever it hits stuff like houses, but I can live with it)
I also found a merchant in Neverwinter that sells gems, so I didn't lose much by selling all I had before (just some money).

wolfing

Wonders what SasqWatch is