View Single Post

July 4th, 2009, 17:53
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Secondly, computer games are not released as bug free as say a car or an airplane because…and here is the shocker…they have a moving target, computers in every house are mostly different…they have different drivers and different components. Did you know even if you keep your computer clean, you could have two components where the drivers don't play nice together.
*sigh* Yes, that's why I pointed out Fallout 3 has seen crashes on the Xbox 360 and PS3 as well. Thanks for bothering to read what I write before replying.

Brother none, you blasted their animation department, their writers, and their programmers….oh and I guess that would include the designers since AI got blasted too.
I notice you haven't actually replied with arguments as to why I shouldn't blast their writers or animators.

Designers don't do AI, programmers do. So that leaves designers, modellers, world artists, concept artists and - the bit of Bethesda I always admire the most - PR. That's easily the majority of their staff I'm *not* criticizing.

You're really reaching, rune.

Take a minute and compare gothic 3 to oblivion…tell me which comes off smelling better for bugs.
If "it's less buggy than Gothic 3 so it's alright" is the golden standards, then there are no buggy releases in this world, are there? Try to think before you write.

You think it was a personal attack that I think your judgement is off? I think it is simply the truth, but hey YMMV.
Arguably. Does that mean it's a good approach to take if you're looking for honest debate?

Brother None

SasqWatch