View Single Post

August 26th, 2009, 10:31
- the program crashes periodically when using the new Light of Praios with an error message that the animation doesn't exist
Weird, I thought I fix this bug already for v1.72. Have to double check that!

- all of the new weapons and armor show up in Praios' Square armor/weapon merchants except the Witch Robe and the Druid staff. Is there something special I need to do to see these?
Edit: Uploaded new version, which should fix some of those issues. Sorry for inconvience.
Witch Robe and Druid staff can be got from the "magic" shop at the Praios' Square magistra etc. at Ferdok. There is also a new dagger, that you will got from the quest in castle ruins.

- the NPCs all run much faster than I do. Is this correct?
Are you sure? Some of the PCs like Dranor has faster running speed, but generally they should have same running speed.

- the talent bonuses from some items like picklocks and the shield modifiers shown when I right click them are different than the ones shown in tables 1 and 3 of the readme file. I assume you changed them or the values I see include some additional factors.
Have to check that.

The only suggestion I have for possible change is to have the stave be a primary weapon (+2) for the battlemage. There are no Archetypes that currently have this as a primary weapon. Maxes and axes could possibly be a (+1) specialization,
Sounds good to me.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to see what I can do about the bugs.
Last edited by Ergonpandilus; August 27th, 2009 at 20:17.

Ergonpandilus

The Guardian