Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post

September 5th, 2009, 09:51
Do you plan to post some examples for graphics and stuff?
I will post screen etc, here when I feel ready to. Currently the main focus is on the gameplay and mechanics so I would ask for feedback about those things frist.

Looking forward to know anything about it Could you write what is this about, your plans etc?
The idea of the game is basically to try to combine, C&C a good story with memorable characters and a lot of replay rate.

The setting is a medival one, and kind of like a classic RPG, however I think you'd all agree that it'd have some new ideas and twist and turns to the classic formula.

The story has a lot of surpises, I am trying to figure out how I can tell as much as possible about the game without spoiling anything.

I will keep posting polls, and threads with questions and idea, the first one is already posted, so if you guys keep looking there'd pop up threads every now and when.

Nice to see you've gotten so far along, GG. Why don't you bring us all up to date and let us know how we can provide feedback. I really like the name, personally
I am glad you like the name, you can begin to give feedback by replying at the poll and share your ideas.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch