View Single Post

September 17th, 2009, 08:37
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
playing Warhammer:Mark of Chaos.

At first I was walking all over everything, then the difficulty went up when Skaven got rolled out. The rats can be a formidable foe, and I got hammered a few times pretty hard until i started hanging back and being a little more patient and thoughtful in my attack. Now i'm doing good against them, but the campaign has suddenly put me in charge of the Elves.

Overall it's a fun game. Ive been playing it for 3 days now, had I paid full price for it, I feel it would have been worth it.
MoC is a great game. A few flaws in the design like you can't issue commands while paused, but overall still quite fun. The skirmish mode isn't half bad as well.

Let me give you a little advice. If you can't beat them then join them. Get rid of those pansy elves and join the dark side aka the winning side.

Skaven are an absolute blast to play. They're sneaky, cunning and come with an assortment of diseases ready to cripple those weakling humans or pompous elves.

Seriously though if you finish the human campaign then try out the Chaos one. This game is like two games in one. If you want a third campaign then get the expansion. It comes with Dark Elves and Orcs/goblins.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat