View Single Post

September 29th, 2009, 19:54
To tell you the truth I have no idea what they were marketing. I've avoided most of the big stuff that would just annoy me, but the new shit video. Now that was something I had to see. Still like it, still don't care what people think about it.

As for the rest, I tried to understand what they were doing, but you got me. Were they appealing to the console crowd or the young newbies? I really don't know. All I do know is that it has been a very strange PR campaign.

They didn't take for granted the built-in audiance. In the beginning before this PR blitz, they gave me (the built in audience ) what I wanted to know and see "The gameplay". That was all I needed. A few months after they released the combat videos and some descriptions of the characters, they started the PR blitz for new gamers. Not sure if it's going to work or not. It was pretty lame how they kept trying to press the 'mature' and 'bloody' message. Not to mention 'sex'. I think they could of toned down just how hardcore they are.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat