View Single Post

October 22nd, 2009, 16:52
Am I missing something? I have an EA account and have used the master account to get access to my keycodes that are stored there. Plus, I've searched the internet for any info on this game or future chapters and found nothing about paying anything for it. Actually, I found nothing on what the next two chapters will be about.

This is the quote about saving the game and carrying your characters over to new chapters:

Q: “Do the characters from chapter 1 carry over, or will future chapters feature a new cast?”

A: By saving your game while signed into your EA account, you’ll be able to play with your character across all 3 chapters.
The only thing you need is to be logged into you EA account, which is free, unless there is some other EA account that I don't know about. That could very well be the case. Seems like EA has different account for everything. If there is, please provide a link, I would very much like to see this.

Maybe, in the future you will have to buy chapters 2 and 3 from their store, but that is purely speculation.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team