Dungeons vs Outside world Gameplay
View Single Post
November 3rd, 2009, 17:17
I like the "real" dungeons of old games.
- the dungeon is closed until you find the keys and solve the puzzles to get out (no teleport back, no weapon shop on every third level.
- you have to search for food to avoid starvation.
- dungeons have to be dark - make torches or cast spells for light.
- dungeons become really interesting if you can get poisoned, cursed, ill and so on …
- puzzles, hidden doors and trapdoors, levers and traps and teleports are must haves, too
in short: just take the old dungeon master as a blueprint
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. -
The Elder Spy
Join Date: Oct 2006
View Public Profile
Send a private message to HiddenX
Find More Posts by HiddenX