Thread: vs Dragon Age?
View Single Post

November 27th, 2009, 07:17
As a big The Dark Eye buff I would probably still recommend Dragon Age to you. The production values are just so much higher, and that you can experience on every corner. Fully voiced (and extremely extensive) dialogue is one of the main reasons for which I'd prefer Dragon Age.

All in all Drakensang is still a great game, if you can get it cheap (lets say 10-20$) its definitely worth it. It does some things better or as good as Dragon Age, its just… I'm a sucker for presentation, and for its awesome presentation I love Dragon Age - although I have to admit I've been let down a bit by the artistic design.

Drakensang 2 will be a standalone prequel, by the way. It will be shorter (half as long), but will have a more densely told story. Drakensang 1 has a lot of boring segments without story in between, which they want to avoid in the prequel. And it will be fully voiced, which is great.
I'll definitely buy it, I'm just still asking myself if I want to fork out 90 for the Personal Edition… I'd have to preorder that the next few days… hmmm…

ulixes

Watcher