View Single Post

November 29th, 2009, 16:27
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
Maybe I misremember, I haven't played them in years now - I just have this image in my head with armies clashing and certainly not all units joining battle, especially not when they are in formation. Anyway, I will wait for a few reviews or a demo. Got plenty of games left to play at the moment.
In total war there was two modes "Stay in formation" and "Dont stay in formation". If you ordered them to stay in formation then they did i.e to block enemies on a bridge. Without the order to stay in formation all units joined battle and break the formation once they met the enemy.

Originally Posted by getter77 View Post
Don't try TOO hard to parade rain things folks, there has been a patch since release that seems to have been focused/generally successful at KO'ing the crashing some people experience at launch. The devs are on top of it feedback wise I think and paying mind to the Steam forum to the game as well as their contact email address for other problems.

Just be like me and too broke to grab it for awhile!
If you read my quotes the update was fourth in it:

The first update of King Arthur – The Role-playing Wargame is available. Steam will automatically update your build at the next start. This update fixes the crashing problems.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke

zakhal

VideoGamingWaste