View Single Post

January 11th, 2010, 05:37
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I have the original Hard Truck Apocalypse but never played it much.

Wasn't Rise of the Clans a multiplayer only expansion?
It's a stand alone expansion. Mobygames entry: http://www.mobygames.com/game/hard-t…-rise-of-clans

I haven't really played too much of it since I'm concentrating on another game right now. I did play about a couple of hours and my dang car got stuck 3 times. It's my own fault since I like to go off the beaten path and search around the world for hidden goodies, but still there should be some kind of key you can push to get out of those holes.

@TXA There are a few things in common with Hard Truck, but mostly Autoduel was ten times better even with the horrible graphics. The only problem I had with Autoduel was the really really really long drives between cities.

Darkwind has more in common with Autoduel than Hard Truck. Too bad Darkwind is only online or I would of bought that sucker in a New York Minute. Still I guess you can't look a gift horse in the mouth since Darkwind is free. You only have to pay if you want some extra goodies.

It looks like there are not that many 'Road Warrior' type games. Too bad more companies haven't tried to make this. I would think that cars plus Fallout would be a perfect match.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat