Thread: Good on x360?
View Single Post

January 11th, 2010, 14:31
Originally Posted by human_male View Post
A quite serious issue for me has to do with the controls. You have eight slots to assign skills and items, the D pad and the four buttons. The A button is also used to confirm menu selections and dialog, and the B button is used to back out of screens. There seems to be a glitch where by when you use the A button to make a selection, lets say select END to end a dialog, you activate that quick slot. So for example if you have a health potion on you A button, every time you end a dialog you will use potion. Same with the B button. Every time you exit a screen you active the B button's quick slot. So you really have no choice but to leave A and B empty, and that leaves only six quick slots.
That's a bad glitch. I heard about it with respect to the 'B' button, but not the 'A' button as well, and I didn't realize it happened every time (thought it was just occasional).

I can't see why they would not have caught that during testing. Hopefully they will patch it soon. I agree, that would be annoying.

Anderson

Consolized