View Single Post

January 21st, 2010, 19:26
The mod installer is in fact the best part of this pack for me. Myself I tried few, quickly drop the mass of nude mods to not be tempted, this lower a lot the number of mods available.

So I end with only one mod, QuarterMasterTolby giving a merchant at base camp to use as a free storage. I also installed PHUnlockSpecials, not included in the pack, it unlocks all specializations not yet unlock. Well I removed it right after as it wasn't necessary anymore once all was unlock.

EDIT: I'm replaying the game, companions and dialogs has been a very pleasant surprise, they are more fun to discover at second play than at first play and it seems I get many different dialogs, there's plenty I don't remember from first play, also I didn't dig a lot companions dialogs during first play. For the difficulty, I switch quickly to hard but not sure if I should stick to it or should try harder. All in all I'm hesitant to use mods that change deeply the game because I consider that despite the flaws it has a design deep that worth explore more and that particularly for the overall system and links to the fights. For example I would use a mod giving more and free tactical slots. But it's possible that this will break a balance because of the saving points it will mean, that will bring more to some character building than for some other or for some companions than for some other.
Last edited by Dasale; January 21st, 2010 at 19:39.

Dasale

SasqWatch