View Single Post

Default Bioshock 2 - First Reviews

February 7th, 2010, 06:24
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I also wasn't a fan of the constant flow of undead/psychotic creatures. That is not a flaw in the game, just a preference of mine (I tend not to like dark, creepy, horror-themed films or games).
I dont mind horror and have played many such games in the past including silent hill2 which was one of my favorites. The thing about bioshock is somthing more for me.

I remember one of the first battles. Husband and wife were having an interesting discussion. They looked mostly normal. I thought this looks interesting and approached them wanting to know more about them. But the instant they see me they turn from normal to psychotic. Did I do somthing wrong that made them aggressive?

I loaded earlier save thinking I had somhow provocated them. Perhaps there was other way to deal with them besides killing. But I released thats just how the game plays. I was very annoyed from that.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; February 7th, 2010 at 06:35.

zakhal

HomelyRebel