View Single Post

March 1st, 2010, 02:23
I enjoyed Bioshock 2 a whole lot, it was good to be in Rapture again and the gameplay was fun. Bioshock 1 is one of the greatest games of all time and Bioshock 2 doesn't live up to that level since part of the appeal of 1 is that the setting was amazing and new. As far as comparisons between Bioshock 2 and ME2 yes they both use "shooting" as the main component of combat but there are way too many differences for them to be close to "almost the same game." There is tons of conversation in ME2 and almost none in Bioshock 2, in ME2 you can frequently pause and give orders (for yourself and for your two teammates) while in Bioshock 2 you can't do this; these two differences are huge in my view. The setting is completely different from each other in the two games. So yes they have similarities but aren't anything close to the same game. I happen to enjoy ME2 a whole lot better than Bioshock 2 but that's because ME2 in my view is one of the best games of all time along with Bioshock 1, Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate 2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and a few others (not in any particular order).

NFLed

SasqWatch