View Single Post

March 4th, 2010, 18:22
That's what I thought, too.

Pat Boone reminds me of that green Demon guy from Buffy (or was it Angel?) Nice music.

@DeepO: Curious, I know lots of people who adore Stephan Bodzin's music. Personally I find it a little too minimalistic and distorted. It's either that or the music is just not very headphones friendly. His music sounded ok on a casual party as background music with decent speakers, when you talk with people … but listening only? Not really my cup of tea.

Speaking of background music, I heard these two on some Internet radio station recently and liked them a lot:

Saint Etienne — Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Richard X Extended Remix). What a long title. Perfect as BGM for browsing or doing other work on the computer. No idea what type of music this is … although the tag says "Disco/Balearic", so that must be it. It's the extended version of a remix of a cover of a classic song, which I heard as part of an hour long mix.

Oak — Mongoose. Drum'n'Bass. Nice bassline. Nice flow.

"Mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where." ~ Cortez, from The Longest Journey
Last edited by Arhu; March 4th, 2010 at 18:36.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team