View Single Post

April 7th, 2010, 01:10
While I say you should at least give it a try, since you're only out some time (it's free!), I agree with Peter wholeheartedly. Not only is the quality of the players far more important than what they players have for finishing quests, but for being fun as well.

There's plenty of good players in DDO. However, they are scattered across 20 levels, some 7 (technically 8) servers, and with differing content that they have access to. And they are outnumbered by bad players; whether by build or attitudes.

I've not been playing my Paladin since she's 3 levels above the guild as is. I pulled my FvS up to 5, so Friday we'll have decent healing, and some CC beyond whatever Corwin brings (assuming Wizard). Unless he wants/needs to bring his Rogue, in which case I might bring my Sorc.

Thrasher, if/when you do try it out, post here. We're on Khyber, so if you're there, I can hop on and lend a hand if you want. If you catch me at the right time, I might even have some stuff I can't use that I haven't sold yet.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe

azraelck

Angel of Cookies!

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck