View Single Post

April 17th, 2010, 14:12
Tim Cain? THE Tim Cain? One of rare designers with outstanding imagination?
He chooses boredomallovertheplace Oblivion?! Are they sure it's Tim Cain and not Lord British who wrote that?
I'm gonna commit a suicide.
Ok, ok, I won't, he admits he didn't play many RPGs so I shouldn't feel that much surprised.

I've read the rest of the article, and I must say that I've doublechecked if the date was 1st of april. Chris Tailor choses Torchlight?! I can't believe this, I simply can't.

The only one who was brief and probably got the choice I like was Michal Madej, he didn't choose one game actually, but went with a set of games I enjoy(ed): Deus Ex, Arcanum, Bloodlines and ME2.

I'm afreaid this means only one thing. Tim Cain's FO3.5:NJ will be another booooooooooorin' Oblivion. Tim, goodbye from me.
Fallout Online will be who-cares-about Torchlight online. Yuck!!! I'd rather play missbimbo.com.

But The Witcher2? Will I see a mix of Deus Ex, Arcanum, Bloodlines and ME2? Will I see a game with: almost unlimited number of quests and items, massive map with many places to visit, a comprehensive story with humor and choices, a scifi/mystery/thriller/horror RPG? If yes then I'm buying this one.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor