View Single Post

May 9th, 2010, 11:36
King Arthur: The Roleplaying War Game - Really like the mix of rpg and strategy. A big bonus is the text based quests where you get different choices depending on your skills. Feels old school and nice. The big drawback is that the game has a lot of game breaking bugs. My campaign has come to a halt and now I'm stuck without a save game that lets me go back to before things started to go amiss. I think I did some quests in the "wrong" order. I've sent my savegame to the developers but they haven't replied. It seems like a lot of people are having the same kinds of problems from reading their forums. Even if they patch it I'm assuming I'm still screwed. Feels shitty since I'm about 35 hours into the game.

Mount & Blade: Warband - Having huge amounts of fun with this one. The feeling of charging an enemy army or defending/besieging a castle is great. Right now there is a big lull though, my faction is at peace with everyone and I'm itching to go plunder something. My men are getting restless and I need some action damnit. I guess there isn't much of a story, if any, and I haven't come across a main story line. But I guess there isn't one in these games?

Lemonhead

Keeper of the Watch