Thread: Pricewatch!
View Single Post

June 6th, 2010, 14:18
The reply about Ceville from yesterday was reply number 666 in this thread - how fitting, since Ceville himself is a very evil character !

From evil to worse … The evil Ceville has to protect his kingdom from the even worse Basilius !

And also fitting: The DVD case plastic has the colour of gold … - Ceville's main concern !

The number of receipes accompanying games has increased by +1 : At the end of the handbook rthere's a receipe for "rat burger", if you leave the rats out or replace them with real-life meat, then it sounds like a relatively good cooking receipe !
If anyone wants to try it, then inform me, I might translate it, then.

Edit: Interesting: The number of "replies" says this is reply number 667 now, but the counter says there are 668 in fact … I guess the opening/initial post in this thread is technically counted as an "reply". Which would be right, of course.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR