View Single Post

June 27th, 2010, 17:14
Just finished awakening - after a long break. I thought it was OK, if somewhat shallower (as Dasale mentioned above). For the most part, a lot easier - I had tons of balms etc that I never used. I managed most fights on auto-pilot… The one thing that really annoyed me was the way you're forced (a long Bioware tradition!!) to test your players loyalty before the last encounter…in my case Justice turned on me and I had to kill him - why Justice? I gave you the best years of my life!? hehe - (Oghren made short work of him ;-) - but then I was left without a properly balanced party and forced to bring in another NPC I did not want - my entire party mechanic was screwed up after that point, since the new character was not kitted out properly (I left stuff at the base) and I hadn't really had a chabxce to try combos with him. Besides screwing with my strategy…how the hell did the NPC teleport into the middle of the enemy lair? What rubbish! Justice may be 'blind', but its not stupid - maybe someone should explain that distinction to the writers.

booboo

Keeper of the Watch