View Single Post

July 19th, 2010, 22:01
I hate it when I'm not allow to talk & trade with others once I'm forced to stick with one faction.
Acctually I kind of agree… I didn't say you couldn't or that it was final…. but you are certainly not going to be able to please everyone…… I don't really like final choices. Like do you pledge to forever join this faction and immidielty take all their rules to your heart never to part again….. however if you burn down the wood elves forest in the name of another faction… I don't think you're going to get any wood elves in your party anytime soon

I know this game will be hell to program But I am not afraid of challanges! we already got quite some ways with some things!

I think that the idea of replayability has many, very different meanings. For some people, it's going to be the thrill of the tactics (can I do better fighting a particular battle), for others, it's the opportunity to see new content in a familiar game (good path vs evil path as an example), or for some, it's just wanting to experience the same thing again.
Haha, I am the same myself….. I keep saying to myself I will choose something new… but when I get the chance.. I choose the same again. Of course that might be the problem with the choices you get being too easy especially in BG it is ussually easy to tell which path is "evil" for example.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch