View Single Post

August 2nd, 2010, 15:24
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
One month left of the summer and I am thinking about trying to get through as many of the recent RPG's as possible. I am seriously lagging behind in the RPG department, probably because of my studies. Witcher is now 3 years old and I still haven't started on it.

In my pile of "to play" RPG's I have Alpha Protocol, Borderlands, Divinity II:Ego Draconis, Dragon Age: origins, Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Final Fantasy XIII, Risen and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. I doubt I get through all of those in 1 month though, even if I dedicate 16 hours per day on it.
Hah! There's still 8 hours left. And besides you can sleep for 12 hours in a minute or so. At least that's how it works in FO3 which I'm playing at the moment.

But seriously, I'm impressed by the dedication you and others here put into your gaming. And the speed with which you complete games. I spend ages with a single game, partly because I spend a lot of time just wandering about. (I suppose it'll take me 3 motnths to finish FO3). There is a lesson to be learned here: I shouldn't buy that many new games, unless I plan to retire from work. Which I can't. *sighs* I think I hate the Real life server.

pibbur