View Single Post

August 24th, 2010, 08:22
I restarted Risen from scratch right after making that post. Turned out my actions completely blocked me from doing quests in one of the "cities" and I couldn't have that. Replaying isn't that much of a problem now when I know what to do. I still play without really spending points though.

Originally Posted by Kostaz
Just don't stack up too many LPs,being a mage is quite easy(if you pick the right crystal) and you don't want to kill all challenge from chapter 2.
Fine by me. I have 6 days to finish the game, so I rather have it easily digested than challenging right now. This is also how I finished the other games in the series, playing it hardcore, stacking up points, then instant greatness once I got to train in the class I wanted. It tends to be very rewarding, you learn all sorts of techniques and tactics to be able to get by without any fighting skills whatsoever, making every fight a very lethal one, taking it slow, crawling, only to then switch to someone who suddenly can one-shot people from afar.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine
Last edited by JemyM; August 24th, 2010 at 08:45.

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM