View Single Post

September 8th, 2010, 15:26
I played it last night. I was fine with the ending and liked it - BUT I also did not get the bug so many people are getting. If I had I would have been extremely irritated and upset. I don't blame people in the least.

It was also very short for the "last" DLC and for a character as big as Morrigan. I will stress I liked it and would give it about a 7, but I was dissapointed and expected more from Bioware.

I can see VO having some impact on costs and the shortness of the chat with Morrigan. Yea I am on a VO rant lately

Combat was very standard and the only dialogue was uncontrolled (i.e. you could not initiate it) between the NPC's - although it was amusing at times. It was also short and rather uninspired, and buggy to some.

For pluses I enjoyed seeing Dog again and playing my Warden. I happen to really like some of the little tidbits of information scattered about and I also did find the ending very satisfying, especially some of the information gleamed on Flemeth, Morrigan, and the future.

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin Donor