View Single Post

September 21st, 2010, 18:03
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
I'm actually playing the 360 version of Sr2, I bought it once upon a time on D2D and it was unplayable on my older XP system. To my surprise, it actually has run like a slideshow on my 360 at times as well! I was floored, here I thought that this wasnt an issue with consoles….
Ah, I have the PC version (Steam). It's a buggy game, I'll agree. Actually, buggy isn't the word for it. I managed to work my way through it, though!

Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
I think that part of the problem is that I'm not big on driving games, and these games are so dependent on driving. I suck at it, it's literally a challenge for me to simply keep the car on the road let alone accomplish something w/ it. And I veer off too much on just causing havok, maybe I need to stay focused on just doing missions. But that's the fun of an open world tho, right?
Again, I agree with you. GTA IV is much better for driving IMHO, because SR2's cars handle like drunken elephants on skateboards on ice. Going in a straight line is fine, but as soon as you need to deviate from that it all goes to hell.

I'd say persevere with SR2 if you can. It's not a great game, more a game with high potential. If you do get fed up with it, then I promise you that GTA IV is worth your time.

Dwagginz

Tea Addict