View Single Post

October 18th, 2010, 19:31
Originally Posted by booboo View Post
I'm quite far in the main quest now and at level 20 - found 'you know who' (no, not valdemort ;-) , and just watched 'someone else'…off himself. Anyway, I was wondering when you start finding higher level spells? I can still only easily access level 1 to 3, and have found a few level 4…but there are 7 levels! Also, the level 4 destruction that I have I can't cast, even though my destruction skill is Expert (80 naturally + buff items push it to 105) and I have lot of mana. This is the only thing frustrating me at the moment (besides the crashes, which happen at least once a session).
I am wondering about the spell level thing too. I finished the main quest and have restarted as a mage and the first time through level 4 was the highest I saw. It is a *lot* harder in general though because I know what I am doing I am actually dying less frequently than I did the first time through.

The crashes for me got a lot more frequent later on in the game. What was most disappointed about that was when I had just finished a very difficult section and it crashed when I was saving and the save was corrupted. :-(

BillSeurer

Eternal Supreme Dictator