View Single Post

October 19th, 2010, 10:35
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
You would "love to try the mod", but don't because you won't install Oblivion. I'm sure there is a logic to that somewhere…
Well, if your problem with Oblivion is the technology, or the combat system itself, then indeed you shouldn't . Regarding most other aspects, Nehrim is a different game, with its own strengths and weaknesses. Peoples mileage regarding crashes seems to vary.
Yes my problem with Oblivion is the technology, or the combat system itself.Including the weak quest system.Every Bethesda game suffers from these problems.Fallout 3 was easy to install the mods required to make it better.Bethesda even mentioned it was there own fault because the engine they used to make the game and because of poor technical skills.

They know how to make graphics look good but not much else. Hence why I said I would love to try the mod, but don't because I will not install or try to play Oblivion.Im looking forward to fallout nv though because of obsidian they know how to make rpgs and implement quests quests better then Bethesda.
Last edited by Couchpotato; July 21st, 2013 at 09:49.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team