View Single Post

October 26th, 2010, 18:26
Originally Posted by skavenhorde View Post
Loved that game. Almost as good as our favorite Realms of the Haunting. Still think ROTH beats undying, but not by much
When it comes to Haunted House Hybrids, Undying definitely is my No. 2 . So it naturally was the next game in line after my recent RotH replay.
Ahem… well, maybe not, because originally I felt more like replaying Serious Sam SE. But it won't install anymore (due to a copy protection thing), and since I can't get most of the five-to-seven-years-old games I felt like replying to run under this OS, I'm stuck with the games that run (mostly real DOS or turn-of-the-millennium games).
Originally Posted by KasperFauerby View Post
Ah, good idea! I should have that one lying around somewhere as well, and I never got very far in it for some reason. After ROTH and Amnesia this might be a good game to continue with
I *should* try Amnesia.
Originally Posted by Kasper
As for what I *am* playing at the moment: (…)
Oh! Great. *memo to myself* Now I know what to replay next: LoL 2 and SysShock.

Perhaps I should get some new games…? But for some reason or other the games I get all excited about are rare nowadays. The last non-casual game I really enjoyed (apart from the trial version of SC2) was Risen. May be I'll buy FO3 if I find it in some bargain bin. Or maybe not.

Semper HiFi!
Motto of the 54th Groove Bde.

Jaz

SC-2201
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team