Thread: Zant
View Single Post

October 29th, 2010, 17:31
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
You can defeat the Zant with only one or two seals used, but I heard you get a bonus of you bring *all* seals to Archon Megalon - who is, by the way, a rather shady character. He is very much infamous within TDE & Aventuria.
Yeah, I remember him from the first Drakensang, though he seemed to be just an observer, and spoke in riddles. And yes, I am trying to get that reward for not using any seals.

Thanks, I already google-translated the strategy from the wiki, but I'll also take a look at the forums - although it seems that what I really need is a lot of equipment, since I only have like 40 fire arrows which I only used for bosses so far. Also, 108 bear traps, oh man, hahaha.

If I manage to keep him on fire, that will probably nullify his regeneration. As for Cano/Cuano, his abilities are useful, but I can only use them every once in a while, and if I only leave the tank (Forgrimm) close to the demon, then I guess that leaves my main character just doing nothing. Hm.

Well, back to Nadoret, I suppose. I will have to settle for (perhaps) finally killing the male rat. I laughed when I saw this quest again…

Anyway, thanks. Will post results if I manage to beat this thing.

Krzychu

Sentinel