What games are you playing now?
View Single Post
November 8th, 2010, 21:08
Home for a few weeks to recover from surgery so it's the perfect time to catch up which basically means trying to finish games that have been on the queue for a year or so (some longer… and the list below isn't even half!) or give some games a 2nd or 3rd chance…
Let's try to finish:
- Persona 3 FES (PS2)
- Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
- Mass Effect (360)
- Lost Odyssey (360)
- Fire Emblem: SHadow Dragon (DS)
- Fallout 3 (360 this time, PC version previously, actually enjoying it more now)
- Divine Divinity (PC - about 80% through at some point last year but starting new game - love the game)
- Dragon Age (360, got stuck at some point a few months ago, just restarted. Enjoying it more this second time around)
Recently acquired games I should probably put aside until I finish the above:
- Fable 2 (360)
- Darksiders (360)
- Odin Sphere (PS2)
And STILL haven't touched the Might & Magic 1-6 collection I got from GoG. WHich reminds me I still have an unfinished game of Heroes Of M & M III on my PC!
Too many games, not enough time.
Oblivion cares about YOU!
Keeper of the Watch
Join Date: Feb 2007
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Relayer
Find More Posts by Relayer