Thread: Pricewatch!
View Single Post

December 31st, 2010, 07:41
if you like city builders you should pick up grand ages rome and its expansion. the gold pack is $4. (today only on steam) Also the gold edition of its predecessor imperium romanum is also on sale for $2. i've actually have owned grand ages for a year now but just started playing it last week as one can only have so much rome as I played a lot of imperium last year. all i needed to buy was the expansion to grand ages as I own boxed edition of the other 3 games but for $6 now i've got them all.

grand ages is an improvement in nearly all areas in my view as the mission are now more story driven with historic charcters that become unlocked and after each mission you complete you can earn rewards that allow you to buy estates and each mission will award you at the very least a skill to put into one of 3 skill trees. the combat is a bit more varied as well, while the city building aspect is more or less the same. good times. i've reached a point now in the campaign where you can side with julius caesar and mark anthony or fight against them.

curious

liberty or license